Maintenance of all global carrier rates, rate-additions, locations, transport modes, transit times, etc. is done in the ProcurementManager.
- Any Road, Sea, or Rail rate can be uploaded and compared like for like.
- Easy data maintenance via excel down/uploads.
- Linked to L2’s ShipmentManager it also offers rescheduling and recalculation.
Once uploaded various routing options can be checked and compared. Based on freight costs, transit times etc. the best option can be determined. Data access for sourcing, logistics, finance and sales. What-if-Compare (WIC) also used for Impact Analysis for your bid proposals in combination with historical order data .
Order management & Visibility of Shipments in Execution, including supply chain event management (SCEM) is done in the ShipmentManager.
- Facilitates monitoring and managing the execution of shipments, including custom cut off scenarios.
- Tracks execution and enables management by exceptions.
- Pipeline visibility is created to the required level of detail.
Define your dedicated views, events, status to be monitored (SCEM) and optimize routes and load build using Ortec plugin.
Based on agreed matching rules the ‘invoicing process’ is fully automated.
- Three-way auditing of freight ‘bills’ facilitates error free (credit)invoicing of carriers
- Invoice statements include multiple currencies, VAT-regimes, currency adjustments etc.
- Financial consolidation of shipments is fully automated.
The most comprehensive source of all your transport related data in 1 place, in 1 format.
- All transport costs on truck/container/shipment/leg/order/ item/product level
- Detailed and independent carrier performance reports
- CO2 per shipment
- Enabling SOx, ISO 9000 compliance
- Backup: Backups are made real time, there will never be any data loss
- FailOver: one of the best failOver systems, can be live within 2 hours if anything happens to the main servers
- Secure data : The data is the truth, no human manipulation. Data is always encrypted
- SSL: Secure SSL connection, all data is sent and received encrypted
- Our hosting provider has: ISO 27001:2013, 9001, 14001, MVO level 3, NEN 7510 and are ISAE 3402 Type II certified
- We are ISAE 3402 type 2 certified and SSAE 16 compliant